Pearl Millet/Bajra ( Sajje ) 500g
Pearl Millet, also known as Bajra or Sajje, is a highly nutritious grain that has been grown for centuries in India and Africa. It is a great addition to any healthy diet due to its high fiber content, which helps with digestion, and its low glycemic index, which makes it a good option for those with diabetes or other metabolic conditions.
- Rich in essential nutrients like iron, magnesium, and zinc.
- A low glycemic index food that helps maintain steady blood sugar levels.
- High in fiber which promotes feelings of fullness and aids in digestion.
- Can be used in various dishes such as porridge, bread, roti and even beverages.
- Gluten-free alternative to wheat products for those who are gluten intolerant.
- Sustainable crop that requires minimal water and can grow in poor soil conditions.