Coriander Seeds Whole 250g
Coriander Seeds provide a delicious nuttiness and earthy aroma to dishes. Their mellow, slightly sweet taste is ideal for flavoring dishes such as rice and curries. Coriander Seeds are grown in India and have a curved, curly shape, with a golden yellow hue when they’re ripe and dried.
- Delicious nutty flavor.
- Earthy aroma that pairs well with other spices.
- Tan wrinkled curled shape when dried.
- Rich source of proteins, minerals and vitamins including Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium.
- Versatile spice powder for many types of Indian cuisine including dosa batter, pakora batter etc.
- Versatile seed used in curries or even sprinkled on salads for extra flavor.