Bitter Gourd 500g
Bitter Gourd is a popular vegetable that is known for its health benefits and is widely used in the cuisines of many countries. It features deep green, oval-shaped fruits with white flesh and a characteristic bitter flavor. It's rich in vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin C, Vitamin A, magnesium, dietary fiber and other phytonutrients.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals.
- High in dietary fiber and antioxidants.
- Contains Vitamin C & A, magnesium, phosphorus and folic acid.
- Low in calories; only 17kcal/100g.
- An excellent source of plant compounds called cucurbitacins that may provide anti-inflammatory properties which can help fight various inflammatory issues such as arthritis or cancer.
- Enhances digestive health with its rich fiber content.
- Has antihypertensive effects due to its high mineral content such as magnesium, potassium and calcium which helps manage blood pressure levels more effectively.