Sambar Cucumber is a unique variety of cucumber that is widely used in Indian cuisine. It has a cylindrical shape and slightly thicker skin than regular cucumbers, with a crisp texture and refreshing taste. Sambar Cucumbers are commonly used in making a popular South Indian lentil soup called sambar, hence the name.
- Rich source of nutrients such as fiber, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Low-calorie food; great for weight loss.
- Refreshing taste and crunchy texture make it an ideal addition to salads.
- Versatile vegetable that can be used in making pickles or chutneys as well as cooked dishes like sambar.
- Helps cool down the body during hot weather due to its high water content.