Bread Fruit 1 piece
Bread Fruit, also known as Ulu in Hawaiian, is a versatile and nutritious fruit that can be cooked and used in many different dishes. It has a sweet and nutty flavor with a texture similar to freshly baked bread when cooked. This unique fruit is packed with essential vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber and are great sources of both soluble and insoluble fiber. They can easily replace grains like rice or other starchy foods in any recipe. Breadfruit is also cholesterol-free, low-fat and low sodium, making it a perfect addition to any healthy diet!
- Versatile & nutritious – can be cooked in various ways to accommodate all kinds of recipes
- Sweet & nutty flavor – perfect for baking or adding to salads
- High source of essential vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber
- Cholesterol free & low fat & low sodium – ideal for maintaining a balanced diet
- Low Glycemic Index – this helps to regulate insulin levels
- Gluten Free – great for those who suffer from gluten sensitivities